Monday, October 6

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2

A month or so ago I went to Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 with one of the Mike Vs I know. It was terrible, and it took place in Greece which slightly embarrassed me, but the worst part was that America Ferrara never put on the pants. I didn't see the first movie and I obviously wouldn't read those books, but from what I've understood the entire point of the series is that there's a pair of ugly jeans that fits four girls even though one of the girls is fat. So for me, seeing the fat girl slip into something too small was what I was paying $12 for.

Afterward I realized that I really want to make a XXXL t-shirt:

I Support America!


It would be entirely iro though because Ugly Betty is really hard to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment