Tuesday, November 11

Whoa-oh, New England!

This is my high school friend Andy. And like most people whose parents named them, "Andrew," he totally hates being called, "Andy." He lives in Vermont, which I don't know shit about, except that it gives him the capacity to find sweet- ass hand- made sweaters covered with giant pond animals. He also brags that there are stores in his area that dwarf the number of cheese-based products sold in the fine food shops that a metropolitan cheese connoisseur would frequent. I was already nostalgic for the times I've spent in New England, so now I'm fer- ociously excited to go back. Although New York is not technically in that region and lacks its old world charm, I'll happily be in New York from December 6 - 12. And I'll personally remind you again in a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment