Friday, February 13

Shorty Right There Is A Ten

The first celebrity sighting I had in Los Angeles, if you don't count the Ruff Ryders without DMX, which I don't, was Peter Dinklage AKA the Station Agent, or: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love A Shorty. I could see him through the window of a restaurant near our apartment at the time and recognized him instantly, so I stopped and stared at him. He noticed me and looked away uncomfortably, and I worried that he thought I was staring at him because he's little. Little does he know, he's so hot! I was watching him eat the way a girl with limited interests might stop to watch Ryan Seacrest eat. But whatever his interpretation, I was probably making him feel as though he was in the zoo, so eventually I looked away and walked home.

No comments:

Post a Comment